Kae is a character who first appeared as a Stage 4 Boss in SUGURI.
Kae is one of the altered humans under the command of Shifu. Suguri encounters her while flying through a menacing thunderstorm. Kae throws out rebounding blades in battle and strikes her foe with her fiery claws. She can also summon afterimages of herself which are capable of attacking the enemy.
She has very conspicuous and bright red hair. Kae enjoys fighting. She is cheerful and loves having fun. However, she has a fear of dark.
Kae's AoSX page is here, Kae's AoS2 page is here.
List of Official Appearances Edit
- Acceleration of Suguri
- Acceleration of Suguri X Edition
- Acceleration of Suguri X Edition HD
- Acceleration of Suguri 2
- 100% Orange Juice(In "I'm on Fire!" and "Blazing!" cards,also as a DLC character with Krilalaris from QP Shooting-DANGEROUS!!)
- 200% Mixed Juice(as a boss,and and as a uncommon card)
Acceleration of Suguri 2 profile Edit
Kae's lost the crazy eyes but has retained the crazy in your face playstyle. Unfortunately her reliance on high heat is too much of a liability versus too many characters; there are some terrible terrible matchup numbers here. A low heat keep-away approach is viable in certain match-ups, but severely lowers her damage output in favor of consistency.
Normal Moves Edit
- Kae is in Blazing when she has 200% heat or above.
- All moves with a ★ can only be done in Blazing Mode.
- Blazing lasts 16 seconds if entered via SH, 8 seconds if entered through a dash.
- WA [Beam]
- Damage: 120×n
- Ammo Usage: 10%×5
- Kae shoots five semicircle-shaped projectile waves out. Trajectory can be controlled with the directional keys.
- Dash + WA [Beam]
- Damage: 50×n
- Ammo Usage: 5%×9
- Kae shoots ~a dozen smaller semicircle-shaped projectile waves out. Trades damage for mobility and consistency compared to standard WA.
- WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 40×n
- Ammo Usage: 10%×6
- Kae throws out five kunai in a line. Trajectory can be controlled with the directional keys. Most useful when aim is slightly adjusted during cast for a tight shotgun spread.
- Hold WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 40xn
- Ammo Usage: 5%×12
- Kae throws out ~a dozen kunai in a half-circle fan formation. Most effective method of controlling space, but has a slight after-cast delay.
- Hold WB
- Damage: 0
- Ammo Usage: 50%
- Sets up a fire field that lasts about 8 seconds. Sets enemy on fire (200% Heat) if they touch it.
- SP + WA [Direct]
- Damage: 120+80+60+160 (140+90+80+210 ★)
- Ammo Usage: 0%
- Normal melee combo. Has longer range than it initially appears. Does more damage while in Blazing. The direction of her final kick's knockback can be controlled by holding a directional key.
- SP + WB [Direct]
- Damage: 180 (180x2 ★)
- Ammo Usage: 25%
- Kae leaves an afterimage. After about two seconds the clone attacks. While in blazing she leaves two clones.
Hyper Attacks Edit
Hyper A: Gyuuun! Edit
- Hyper [Direct]
- Damage: 80×n+120 (110×n+160 ★)
- A long distance melee charge. Useful for approaching but vulnerable to counter-shields.
Hyper B: Kakyuiin! Edit
- Dash + Hyper [Ballistic]
- Damage: 40×n
- Kae throws out ~a dozen kunai behind her that home in after ricocheting against the arena walls. Can be used as a melee setup or a reversal depending on proximity to the wall.
Hyper C: Bababaan! Edit
- WB + Hyper [Direct]
- Damage: 110×n (Clones) 160 (Self)
- add notes here
Hyper D1: Moeru Yo! Edit
- SP + Hyper
- Damage: 0
- Enters Blazing mode.
Hyper D2: Zudadaan! ★ Edit
- SP + Hyper [Direct]
- Damage: 100×7＋170
- add notes here
Accel Hyper: Zugagaan! Edit
- SP + WB + Hyper [Direct]
- Damage: 1000 (1600 ★)
- Kae rushes forward and grabs an enemy, then explodes. If done while in Blazing, the enemy's heat will raise by 106% and the damage will scale accordingly.
Vs Kyoko: Awful. Kae struggles to deal with Kyoko's pylons, and Kyoko's meter gain is high enough to shut down any surprise melee approaches. Heavy utilization of Kae's ability to aim where Kae's "Gyuun!" melee throws Kyoko (throw her away from the pylons) is essential to winning.
Vs Mira: An insufferable stalemate where neither player can hit the other safely. Play for the time-out and try not to die.
Vs Star Breaker: