To save your config file, it is the big button at the bottom right.
The game normally comes with a configuration program that is in Japanese.
- Shown English is from Sara's old translation patches.
• Full Screen
• Window mode
• 16 bit graphics.
• 32 bit graphics.
• Toggle audio on/off (both sound and BGM).
• Turn off the Time Limit in modes except 1P vs Network
Note: to set the controls, click the circle and then press the key/button.
• Switch between configuring 1st player and 2nd player's control
• Weapon A
• Weapon B
• (Left) Y-axis sensitivity
• (Right) X-axis sensitivity
Note: to play online, set these to your opponent's address and port and then go into the game. Match --> vs Network
• Your opponent's IP address
• The port you're trying to access
• play as 1st player
• play as 2nd player
• Low bandwidth mode (controls bandwidth to help keep connection stable)